Things to consider before buying
Please consider the following before purchasing a ticket for this event:
- Travel expenses from your home destination to the event location are not included.
- Check your visa and passport requirements well in advance of this event.
- Upon purchase you agree to the EYES Society Rules (incl. the Code of Conduct) and to sign the liability waiver which will be provided to you after confirmation.
Cancellation and refund policy
If you should have to cancel your registration, notification in writing should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you state the name of the event in the subject line of your email.
- A full refund will be given for cancellations received 90 days or more prior to the event.
- A refund of 80% will be given for cancellations received between 89 days prior to 61 days to the start of the event.
- A refund of 40% will be given for cancellations received between 60 days prior to 31 days to the start of the event.
- No refund will be issued for cancellations received within 30 days of the event, nor failure to attend.
EYES shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should the event be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.